Renal Path DX
Leading the Way in Renal Path Diagnostics
PBM offers leading edge diagnostic service to the nephrology community with highly personalized service and timely accurate diagnoses. Our team, headed by world-renowned nephropathologist, Dr. Xin J. Joseph Zhou, is actively involved in research programs that facilitates and accelerates the implementation of new technologies in the clinical diagnostic arena.
PBM’s Offerings Set the Bar Higher:
- Highest quality service in native and transplant renal biopsies for both adults and children
- 24-hour turnaround for light (LM), immunofluorescence (IF) and electron microscopy (EM)
- Personalized service nephropathologist calls the clinician to discuss the biopsy findings within 24 hours
- Remote access to report/images and order biopsy kits via website
- We can host renal biopsy conferences at the referring centers when requested
- Staining Protocol: LM multiple sections of H&E, PAS, Trichrome & Jones; IF- IgG, IgA, IgM, C1q, C3, albumin, fibrinogen, kappa, lambda and C4d (transplant) EM routinely performed
(Specimens accepted Monday-Saturday via Courier, UPS, FedEx)
Pathologists Biomedical Labs
2501 S. State Highway 121
Bldg 12, Suite 1220
Lewisville, TX 75067-439401
Tel: 972-966-7802; Fax: 972-966-7899
To Establish Service or for Additional methenolone enanthate steroid Information, Contact:
Joseph Zhou, MD
Director, Renal Path Diagnostics
Tel: 972-966-7853 (office)
Cell: 469-855-2520 (mobile)
Tel: 972-966-7854 or 972-966-7827
Dr. Zhou is a world-renowned nephropathologist who has published over 200 peer-reviewed articles and abstracts, wrote 20 book chapters and edited 2 books in renal pathology. He is the lead editor of an internationally used renal pathology text entitled “Silva’s Diagnostic Renal Pathology.” He has served on the editorial boards of several major pathology and nephrology journals. His research has been focused on the pathogenesis of various medical diseases of the kidney including lupus nephritis, acute kidney injury, hypertension as well as the aging kidney. Dr. Zhou has lectured widely and served as honorary and guest professors in several universities. He is the past president of the Chinese American Society of Nephrology.
Daniel A. Savino, M.D.
Dr. Savino is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology with special interests in Breast Pathology and Nephropathology. He attended Medical School at Universidad Nacional de Rosario and completed residencies at Maricopa County General Hospital and St. Louis University Hospital. Dr. Savino’s main location is Baylor University Medical Center.